- ½ kilo tiger shrimps or fresh water prawns, shell retained but vein removed.
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced thinly oil for deep frying
- 1 tbsp. cooking wine
- 1 tbsp. coarse black pepper salt to taste.
- Dry shrimp by deep-frying in hot oil for a minute. Discard used oil.
- Heat 2 tbsp. of oil in wok over medium flame.
- Stir fry garlic until fragrant.
- Put shrimp and sauté rapidly.
- Add seasoning to taste. Stir until flavor is well absorbed.
- Transfer to a small pot or heat-resistant pan, then serve.