Shrimp Kare – Kare Recipe
- 1 k. shrimps
- 1 cup thin coconut milk
- 1 thumb – size ginger, crushed
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 3 pcs. Siling labuyo, ground
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup green onions, cut into 1 centimeter lengths
- Shell the shrimps. Split back and remove veins.
- Place shrimps in a saucepan. Add the thin coconut milk and ginger. Bring to a boil until shrimps turn red. Add the turmeric.
- Stir in siling labuyo and add salt to taste. Boil until coconut oil comes out.
- Remove from the fire. Add the green onions and serve.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More