SHRIMP PASTA SALAD Recipe BY CHEF BOY LOGRO
- 500 grms. tiger shrimps
- 1 pc. U.S. lemon
- 1 stalk celery leaves, brunoise
- ½ cup white wine
- 12 pcs. bamboo sticks
- 1 cup catsup
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. hot sauce
- 1 liter water
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 pc. cocktail glass
- 500 grms. tagliatelle pasta, pre-cooked
- 1 pc. red and green bell pepper
- 50 grms. spring onion
- Skewer prawns in bamboo sticks then blanch into boiling water with wine, salt, leeks, celery and U.S lemon until pink, keep cool for some time.
- Unshell prawns, but leave head & tail. Remove bamboo sticks, then cut into butterfly(shrimp sushi cut).
- Place cocktail glass on platter and arrange the shrimps around the glass, then surround with pasta salad.
- Combine tagtiatelle pasta with mayonnaise, celery, spring onion, red and green bell pepper, salt and pepper.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More