- 1 lb shrimps, shelled and deveined
- 1 1/2 cups sweet green peas
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 10 pieces quail eggs, hard boiled
- 3/4 cup jicama (singkamas), diced
- 3/4 cup carrots, diced
- 1 medium sized onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons, butter
- 1/2 cup toasted cashews
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (diluted in 3 tablespoons of water)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Melt butter in a pan or cooking pot.
- Put-in the onions and cook in low fire until the texture becomes soft.
- Add the carrots and jicama then cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the green peas and cashews then cook for 2 minutes
- Move the vegetables on one side of the pan to form an extra space. Place the shrimp over the extra space and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir the ingredients until well incorporated then pour the chicken broth in. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the salt and ground black pepper then stir.
- Put-in the quail eggs and cornstarch (diluted in water) and stir lightly. Cook until desired thickness is achieved.
- Turn of the heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve hot with lots of love. Share and enjoy!
Image Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More