- 1 k bell ( sweet variety )
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 onions, quartered
- ¼ cup fish bagoong ( fermented fish )
- 7 pcs. Calamansi
- Grill the bell pepper until it is tender. Halve and remove seeds and core.
- Place on a platter along with sliced tomatoes and onions.
- Serve with the bagoong and calamansi mixture as dressing ( or dip ).
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More