Simple Cheese Cake Recipe
- 500 g Cream Cheese
- 300 ml UHT Milk
- 120 g Corn Flour
- 10 Egg Yolks
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 10 Egg Whites
- 2 tsp Cream Of Tartar
- 180 g Caster Sugar
- 120 g unsalted butter melted
- Boil (A), stir and cook until smooth in low fire, let it cool.
- Mix (B) before stir into cheese mixture.
- Whip up (C) until stiff (Medium speed, 10mins).
- Fold in egg white mixture with cheese mixture, add in melted butter. Mix well.
- Pour into 8 inch square pan.
- Bake in water bath at 150C for 50-60mins or until cook.
- ways to serve – (serve immediately, texture will be fluffy or put into the fridge to chill, texture will be creamy).
Boil (A), stir and cook until smooth in low fire, let it cool. – What is A?
Mix (B) before stir into cheese mixture. – What is B?
Whip up (C) until stiff (Medium speed, 10mins). – What is C?
Please make the recipe procedures clean
Whats A,B and C???
Pls specify which is A, B & C.
Confusing A, B, C ??? I think your instructions/descriptions needs a second look before posting.