Simple Ranchy Breaded Fish Fillets Recipe
- ¾ cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry Ranch-style dressing mix
- 2½ tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Place the bread crumbs in a bowl. In a shallow dish, mix the dressing mix and oil to form a paste. Coat the tilapia fillets with the paste, then dredge in the bread crumbs to lightly coat.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Place the fillets in the skillet, and cook 5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and easily flaked with a fork