Sinaing Na Tulingan ala Batangas Style
- 1 Kilo of Tulingan Fish
- 1 cup of Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Salt,
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. Seasoning granules
- 1 whole Garlic
- 1 Big Onion
- 100 grams of Ginger
- 2 -3 pcs. Green Chilli
- 1⁄4 kilo of Pork fat
- Wash and clean the fish very well. Make sure no more blood comes out from the fish before it cooks to reduce the stinky smell from the fish and make it flat.
- In a pan put together the sliced garlic, ginger, onion, tulingan fish, pork fat.salt, seasoning powder, vinegar, pepper and lastly the green chilli.
- Cover and cook into high flame.
- When it’s boiling put in medium heat and cook for 1 hour for best results.
- minutes before cooking time check the taste it is really good
- Served with white rice. Enjoy