Sinaing na Tulingan is one of a native fish dish of the Philippines and particularly famous in Batangas where the usually cook in in a palayok (clay pot).
Preparing and cooking this kind of dish is very simple. First you have to clean the fish. remove the tail properly and the gills. Wash it out gently until there is no blood coming out from the fish. The fish is needs to be salted before cooking.
Cooking the sinaing na Tulingan may take 3 to 5 hours because it is more tasty when you braise the fish for a long time. This dish may be simple, but it tastes great! What makes it more yummy is that the kamias. You can use either fresh or dried kamias.
- 1 kilo medium size tulingan
- 3 green mango, boiled and pureed
- 500 grams pork taba
- 100 grams peeled shallots
- 4 sili pansigang
- banana leaves for bedding
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoon patis
- Place the pork fat, onions, and half of the kamias at the bottom of the clay pot.
- Top the tulingan and arrange each piece properly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the remaining kamias and other ingredients over the layer of tulingan.
- Bring to a boil. And let it simmer for 30 to 45 minutes until the fish is cooked. Garnish with spring onions and serve with rice.
O.m.g ang lu2pet ng mga pgkaing nilu2to m araw araw kya aq at ang mga kptid q tutok n tuktok dhl cnusubukan namin ang lht ng mga nilu2to m.
sna invite m nmn kmi n mkapanood jan ng live salamat idol master.
Ang sasarap talaga anga pagkain love it
i love all your recipe…