Sinampalukang Baka Recipe
- ½ kilo beef, cut into chunk cubes
- 2 heads of garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, diced
- 5 pieces taro root, quartered
- 1 piece radish, sliced
- 1 bundle string beans
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 cup beef stock
- 6 cups water used to wash rice
- ½ cup tamarind juice
- Marinate beef chunks in salt & pepper for an hour.
- Heat oil and brown beef then add beef stock and rice wash water.
- Bring to a boil then add in taro root, radish, and string beans.
- When vegetables is almost cooked, stir in tamarind juice.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More