Sinampalukang Manok Recipe
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 thumb sized ginger, sliced and pounded
- 1 pc red onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 kilo chicken, cut into 8 pcs
- 1.5 L water
- 3 cups sampaloc leaves, chopped
- patis to taste
- pepper to taste
- Saute ginger, onion and garlic in a pot. Add the chicken pieces and let the oil of the chicken come out.
- Add water and let it boil.
- Put in the the sampaloc leaves, season with patis and pepper. simmer until chicken are cooked. Serve hot.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More