- 4 cups santol, grated
- 1 thumb size ginger, finely chopped
- 1 pc onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tbsps bagoong
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 stalk lemon grass, pounded
- 4 cups coconut cream
- ½ kilo shrimp
- 4-5 pcs crabs
- 4 tbsps oil
- In a pan, heat oil, sauté ginger, onions, garlic, and lemon grass.
- Add the bagoong and sauté until fragrant.
Add the grated santol and sauté until heated through.
- Add coconut cream, and let it simmer until the mixture thickens.
Continuously stir to prevent sauce from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Add the crabs and let it cook.
- Add the shrimps, and let it cook.
- Allow the coconut cream to release its natural oil.
- Serve with rice.