- 1 Kilo Pork (cut into chunk cubes)
- 12 pcs Tamarind (Sampaloc) or sampaloc mixed
- 1 big Onion (diced)
- 6 big tomatoes (quartered)
- 2 pcs Radish (sliced)
- 1 bundle Sitaw Stringbeans (cut into 2″ long)
- 1 bundle Kangkong (cut into 2″ long)
- Salt and Patis to taste
- 6 cups water
- Boil Tamarind to soften or boil the mixed sampaloc. Pound and strain all juicesand set aside.
- In a casserole, bring pork to a boil, lower fire and simmer until pork is tender.
- Add onions, tomatoes and Tamarind juice.
- Add in all the vegetables.
- Season with salt and Patis to taste.
- Serve hot.
Other Sinigang Recipes you may like:
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More