Sinigang na Bangus with Puso ng Saging Recipe
- 1 medium sized Bangus (Milkfish) about 1/2 kilo, scaled, gutted, cleaned and
- cut into 6 pcs
- 1 sachet Tamarind Sinigang mix
- 2 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 2 medium red onion, quartered
- 1 small taro about 100 grams, cut into cubes
- 1 medium radish (labanos), sliced diagonally
- 200 grams fresh banana flowers (bulaklak ng saging), you must remove the
- stick in the middle
- 1 small eggplant (talong), sliced at 1/4″ thick diagonally
- 2 pcs Siling Haba (finger chilis)
- salt to taste
- In a large pan, put the rice wash and bring to boil.
- Add the tomatoes, onion and taro. Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add radish simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add in the banana flowers, eggplant, chilis and Bangus (milkfish) then add salt and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot and with cooked rice and fish sauce, for your dip.
Other Sinigang Recipes you may like:
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More