- 2 kls. ulang ( freshwater lobster), washed
- 4 cups rice wash
- 4 tomatoes , sliced
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 green finger ginger
- bundle string beans, sliced into 2 inch lengths
- 1 bundle kangkong, leaves and tender stalks only
- 1 labanosa ( white dish ), sliced into rounds
- ½ k. tamarind ( sampalok) fruit, boiled, mashed then strained for juice
- 3 tbsp. patis ( fish sauce)
- Place the rice wash in a pot
- Add the ulang, tomatoes, onions, finger pepper and salt. Allow to simmer in low heat or 12 minutes
- Add the string beans, labanos and lastly kangkong
- Season with patis before serving.
Other Sinigang Recipes you may like:
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More