Sinigang sa Mangga Recipe
- 8-10 cups water
- 1 large green mango, peeled and sliced thinly
- 2 native tomatoes, quartered
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 1 radish, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 bundle yard-long beans (sitaw), cut into 2-inch lengths
- 2 okra, sliced diagonally in half
- 1 large whole bangus, scaled, gutted, and sliced into 3 to 4 pieces
- salt or patis (fish sauce) to taste
- 1 bundle water spinach (kangkong)
- Place water in a pot and bring to a boil. Add green mangoes; continue to boil for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, onions, radishes, beans, and okra. Simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Add fish and continue simmering until cooked through. Season to taste with salt or patis.
- Right before removing from heat, add kangkong and cover the pot. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve hot.
Other Sinigang Recipes you may like:
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More