- 1/2 kilo grilled pork belly (inihaw na liempo ), chopped
- 1/2 kilo fresh tuna meat, cut into cubes
- 2 cups cucumber, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 ¼ cup cane vinegar
- 1 medium-size red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons ginger, julienned
- 4 pieces finger chilies, sliced
- 3 calamansi or
- 4 to 6 pieces siling haba, chopped
- 2 pcs siling labuyo
- salt to taste
- In large bowl, place the tuna meat and add 1/2 cup of vinegar, then marinate.
- Drain the vinegar then add cucumber, onion, ginger, finger chili, labuyo and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Squeeze the calamansi until all the juices are extracted then add the remaining 3/4 cup vinegar. Mix well and soak for another 10 minutes.
- Now add the chopped grilled pork belly and mix well.
- Place the mixture inside the refrigerator for one hour.
- To serve, check the seasoning and add more salt if necessary then transfer to a serving plate
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More