- 1/2 kg. pork belly
- 1/2 kg. fresh tuna meat, cut into cubes
- 2 cups cucucmber, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 cup cane vinegar
- 1 medium sized red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp. ginger, julienned
- 4 pcs. finger chilis, sliced
- 3 pcs. calamansi, juiced
- 4 to 6pcs silinghaba, chopped
- 2-3pcs labuyo, chopped
- salt to taste
- Season pork with salt and pepper then grill until done. Chop and set aside.
- In large bowl place the tuna meat and add 1/2 cup of vinegar; then marinate for 10minutes.
- Drain the vinegar then add cucumber,onion,ginger,finger chili, chillies,and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Add calamansi then add the remaining 1/2 cup vinegar, add the grilled pork belly. Mix well and serve.
- (OPTIONAL) Place the mixture inside the refrigerator for 30mins to one hour before serving.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More