- 1/2 kilo grilled pork belly (Inihaw na Liempo), chopped
- 1/2 kilo fresh Tuna meat, cut into cubes
- 2 cups cucumber, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 1/4 cup Cane Vinegar or Coconut vinegar
- 1 medium sized red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons ginger, julienned
- 4 pieces finger chilies, sliced
- 3 pcs Calamansi or 1 pc lemon
- 4 to 6 pieces Siling Haba ( Bird’s eye chili ), chopped
- Salt to taste
- In large bowl place the Tuna meat and add 1/2 cup of vinegar then marinate for 10 minutes.
- Drain the vinegar then add cucumber, onion, ginger, finger chili, Bird’s eye chili, and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Squeeze the calamansi or lemon until all the juices are extracted then add the remaining 3/4 cup vinegar. Mix well and soak for another 10 minutes.
- Now add the chopped Grilled pork belly and mix well.
- Place the mixture inside the refrigerator for one hour.
- To serve, check the seasoning and add more salt if necessary then transfer to a serving plate then serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More