- ¼ k. pork belly, grilled then cubed
- ¼ k. while fish fillet, cubed
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 green finger chili sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 thumb size ginger, sliced
- 3 tbsps. vinegar
- 3 pcs. calamansi, juice only
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 pcs. bird’s eye chili, sliced
- cucumber slices for garnish
- Places the cubed pork belly and fish in a bowl
- Add all the other remaining ingredients and toss lightly
- Garnish with cucumber slices before serving.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More