- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp light brown sugar
- 3 tbsp distilled white vinegar
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp seasoned salt
- ½ tsp garlic pepper seasoning
- 4 fluid ounced lemon – lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 2 pounds beef sirlion steak, cut into 1 ½ inch cubes
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into 2 inch pieces skewers
- ½ pound fresh mushroom, stems removed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, and cubed
- Mix soy sauce, light brown sugar, distilled white vinegar, garlic powder, seasoned salt, garlic pepper seasoning, and lemon – lime flavored carbonated beverage.
- Place steak in resealable plastic bag then cover with remaining marinade then seal.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours then bring a saucepan of water to a boil.
- Add green peppers and cook for a minute. Drain and set aside.
- Thread steak, green peppers, mushroom, tomatoes, and pineappple onto skewers then discard marinade.
- Lightly oil grill grate then grill for 10 minutes.
- Baste frequently with reserved marinade.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More