- 1/2 kilo pork liempo, boil then fry, minced
- 1 red onion
- 30 g salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Knorr seasoning
- 1 white onion, diced
- 50 grams finger chili
- 1 stalk leeks, sliced
- 10 pcs soft taco shells or tortilla wrappers
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- Boil pork liempo with salt and red onion, until tender. Chop pork just right for sisig size.
- Fry until crisp. Drain. Mix pork with white onion, finger chili, mayonnaise.
- Lay one flour tortilla on a plate and place the sisig mixture and leeks on one end. Roll to form a wrap and slice each roll in half for plating and dip with hoisin sauce.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More