Sizzling Garlic Chicken With Gravy Recipe
- 300g chicken thigh fillet, cut into 2 inch cubes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 3 gloves garlic
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 white onion, half moons
- 1 bell pepper, strips
- 1/2 carrot strips
- 1 cup gravy
- parsley for garnish
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a pan, cook the chicken in oil and butter.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the gravy and parsley and set aside.
- Transfer the cooked chicken and vegetables in a hot sizzling plate and pour gravy before serving
- Garnish with parlsey.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More