Sizzling Salmon Steak in Mediterranean Lemon Butter Sauce Recipe
- 150g salmon
- 30g lemon
- 100g mashed potato
- 30g cauliflower
- 30g broccoli
- 5g capers
- 5g tomato, finely chopped
- 5g black olives
- 30g butter
- 5g mustard
- 1/2 jigger brandy
- 1/2 jigger white wine
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp salt and peppercorn
- Season the salmon steak with salt and crushed black peppercorn and brush with mustard. Dredge in flour.
- Place it on pan, flambe and deglaze with brandy. Place it in the oven for five minutes. Remove salmon from the oven. Place the pan on the top of the gas stove then deglaze sauce with white wine.
- Place it on the salmon, then you may add into the remaining au-jus from the pan with tomato, capers, olives and lemon juice.
- Garnish with mashed potato and potpourri vegetables.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More