Slow Cooker Adobo Chicken Recipe
- ¼ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce (or tamari for gluten free)
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp dark brown sugar (or agave nectar or honey)
- 8 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 (1¾ lb. total) skinless chicken drumsticks
- 6 bay leaves
- 1 scallion, chopped, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, Sriracha, brown sugar (or agave/honey), garlic, ginger and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the chicken in an even layer in the bottom of a slow cooker. Add the bay leave and pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours or on LOW for 4 to 6 hours, until the chicken is cooked through and falling off the bone. Discard the bay leaves. Serve garnished with scallions.
Other Adobo Recipes you may like:
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More