- 250 grams Marshmallow
- 1 pack (250 ml) All-Purpose Cream (chilled)
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Unflavored Gelatin (dissolved in ¼ cup water)
- ¼ cup Toasted Cashew Nuts (coarsely chopped)
- Paper Cups
- 1 can (227 grams) Del Monte Crushed Pineapple (well drained)
- Combine DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple and marshmallow. Let stand for 1 hour. Meanwhile, heat gelatine until dissolved. Set aside. Beat all-purpose cream until soft peaks form. Fold into pineapple-marshmallow mixture then Fold In gelatin. Cover and chill overnight.
- Scoop into small balls by using ice cream scoop then transfer into paper cups. Sprinkle with nuts. Chill until ready to serve.
- Makes 13 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Ice cream Scooper
- Wooden Spoon
- Chef’s Knife
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
Lusog Notes: This contains vitamin C, which helps fight off common infections.