Sotanghon Guisado Recipe
Chicken Recipes, Filipino Recipes, Lasang Pinoy, Lutong Pinoy, Meryenda Recipes, NOODLE RECIPES, Panlasang Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy Recipes, Pinoy Recipes, Pork Recipes, Seafood Recipes
October 27, 2013
- 1 pack sotanghon noodles,
- Cup into shorter portions
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 cup shrimp, pieced
- ¼ kilo chicken, cooked and shredded
- ¼ kilo pork liempo, cooked and
- Cut into small pieced
- ¼ cup shrimp juice
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Chopped green onion for garnishing
- Oil for sautéing pepper to taste.
- Soak noodles in water or chicken broth.
- Saute garlic until brown. Set aside
- Saute onion, add shrimp, chicken, and pork.
- Add shrimp juice and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour in chicken broth, let boil. Add sotanghon.
- Season with patis and pepper.
- Garnish with chopped green onions before serving.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More