- 1 medium onion, cut in half and sliced medium thick
- 6 medium cloves garlic, pressed
- 1-2 tsp minced jalapeno pepper, seeds removed
- 1 tbsp chicken broth
- 2 cups diced zucchini ½ inch cubes
- 1 lb cod filets, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 15-oz can diced tomatoes
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 1 ripe but firm medium avocado, diced into 1-inch pieces
- Salt and black pepper to taste
*If you like your food less spicy, consider using less jalapeno pepper
- Cut onion and press garlic and let sit for least 5 minutes.
- Prepare all other ingredients before starting the sauté.
- Heat 1 tbsp broth in a 10-12 inch stainless steel skillet. Saute onion in broth over medium heat, stirring frequently for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, zucchini, jalapeno, and cod and continue to sauté for another 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add rest of ingredients, except avocado, and cook for another 2 minutes, add avocado, season with salt pepper and serve
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More