- ½ kilo spaghetti
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 ginger, diced
- butter as desired
- ¼ kilo bacon cut in small pieces
- ¼ kilo hotdog, cut into small pieces
- 1 small can button
- mushrooms, sliced
- 2 small cans of mushroom sauce
- 2 big cans evaporated milk
- 1 tsp. white pepper
- 1 cup grated cheese salt to taste water
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Fry bacon and hotdog, then garlic, onion, and ginger.
- Add button mushrooms, mushroom sauce, and milk.
- Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes until mixture is thick.
- Add salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In another skillet, cook spaghetti noodles until at sente drain.
- Place cooked noodles on a platter and pour carbonara sauce on top.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- If desired, serve with toasted bread.
Please download the recipe here