250 grams ground pork or beef
● 500 grams spaghetti pasta ( cook according to its label)
● 2 tbsp tomato paste
● 1/2 cup tomato sauce
● 1 pc. Laurel
● 5 cloves garlic ( chopped)
● 1 pc white onion ( dice)
● Parmesan cheese(for toppings)
● 1 tsp pepper
● 1 tbsp salt
● 1 tbsp sugar
● 1/4 cup butter
● ½ cup water
● 1/4 cup flour
● Water for boiling
1. Prepare all the ingredients and utensils.
2. Season the ground pork with salt, pepper and add the flour.
3. Mix it well and shape into a small ball.
4. Bring the water to boil, add some salt and cook the pasta in a pot, according to its label.
5. Heat the pan, add the butter and pan-fry the meatballs until they cook. Set aside
6. After boiling, put in ice water to avoid overcooking the pasta. Set aside
7. In the same pan saute the garlic, onion and laurel.
8. Add the tomato paste then water and tomato sauce.
9. Season with the remaining salt, pepper and sugar. Mix it well
10. Add the cooked meatballs and cooked pasta, turn the heat into low and mix it up slowly for a minute.
11. Served with Parmesan cheese and Garlic bread if available. Enjoy