Spanish Moroccan Fish Recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
1 large carrot, thinly sliced
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 olives, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 4 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules
- Salt to taste
- 5 pounds tilapia fillets
- Heat a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add the oil, then cook and stir the onion and garlic, until slightly tender. Add the bell peppers, carrots, tomatoes, olives, and garbanzo beans and continue to cook until the peppers are slightly tender.
- Sprinkle the parsley, paprika, cumin, cayenne, and chicken bouillon over the vegetables. Season with salt to taste. Stir to incorporate. Place the fish on top of the vegetables and add enough water to cover the vegetables. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook for 40 minutes.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More