- 1½ tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) sustainable salmon fillets
- ¾ teaspoon garam masala
- ⅝ teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- ⅓ cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons crème fraîche or sour cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Add 2 teaspoons olive oil to a large saute pan over medium-high heat, swirling to coat.
- Sprinkle the salmon evenly with ¾ teaspoons garam masala and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Add the salmon to the saute pan, skin side down and cook for 7 minutes.
- Flip the salmon and cook for an additional minute or until desired degree of doneness.
- While waiting for the salmon to cook, combine 2½ teaspoons olive oil, ⅛ teaspoon salt, Greek yogurt, creme fraiche, lime juice, and chives in a small bowl. Stir to combine.
- Top each salmon fillet with a dollop of the yogurt mixture and serve with lemon wedges.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More