- 1½ tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) sustainable salmon fillets
- ¾ teaspoon garam masala
- ⅝ teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- ⅓ cup plain 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons crème fraîche or sour cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Add 2 teaspoons olive oil to a large saute pan over medium-high heat, swirling to coat.
- Sprinkle the salmon evenly with ¾ teaspoons garam masala and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Add the salmon to the saute pan, skin side down and cook for 7 minutes.
- Flip the salmon and cook for an additional minute or until desired degree of doneness.
- While waiting for the salmon to cook, combine 2½ teaspoons olive oil, ⅛ teaspoon salt, Greek yogurt, creme fraiche, lime juice, and chives in a small bowl. Stir to combine.
- Top each salmon fillet with a dollop of the yogurt mixture and serve with lemon wedges.
Recipe Source here