Spicy Beef and Noodle Salad Recipe
- 3/4 kilo beef flank steak
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 8 oz. rice noodles
- 1 medium English cucumber
- 1/2 cup Asian sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup packaged fresh julienned carrots
- Fresh cilantro leaves
- Spicy Beef and Noodle Salad Cooking Instructions:
- Preheat broiler. Brush steak with soy sauce.
- Place on rack of unheated broiler pan.Â Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 15 to 18 minutes or to desired doneness (160Â°F for medium), turning once halfway through broiling.
- Thinly slice beef across the grain.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions; drain in colander. Rinse with cold water.
- Slice cucumber crosswise in three sections. Using a vegetable peeler, cut lengthwise ribbons from sections.
- Combine chili sauce and water.
- Divide steak, noodles, cucumber, and carrots among bowls.
- Drizzle with chili sauce mixture; sprinkle cilantro.
- Makes 4 servings.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More