For Marinate The Beef
- 500 Grams Beef (cut into cubes)
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper (crushed)
- 1 Teaspoon Vinegar
For Preparing Beef Curry
- 2 Tablespoon Oil
- 1 Medium Red Onion (sliced)
- 6 Clove Garlic (sliced into halves)
- 5 Thin slice(s) Ginger
- 2 Teaspoon Chilli powder
- 2 Teaspoon Curry powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 Teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Large Cinnamon stick
- 8 Small Curry leaves
- 3 Small Cardamom pods
- 3 Small Clove
- 1 Medium Tomato (cut in to slices)
- 4 Small Red chillies
- 1 Large Carrot (peel and cut into thick slices)
- 2 Medium Potato (peel and cut into thick slices)
- 1 Cup Coconut milk (thick)
- Put the beef pieces in to a large mixing bowl then add salt, pepper and vinegar mix well all together. Let it marinate for about 15 minutes.
- Heat up oil in a large sauce pan to a medium heat for about 2 minutes. When the oil is hot enough, add beef into the sauce pan fry evenly while stirring for about 8 minutes.
- Then add onion and garlic into the sauce pan & let it fry for about 2 minutes. Now add curry leaves fry it about 2 minutes while stirring. Add ginger & let it fry further 2 minutes.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, curry powder and paprika into the sauce pan mix well all together. Let it cook about 5 minutes.
- Next add cinnamon stick, cardamom pods, cloves and into the sauce pan & mix well. Cut red chillies into the sauce pan & add sliced tomato into the sauce pan stir all together. Let it cook for about 2 minutes.
- Then add potato and carrot into the sauce pan & let it cook about 5 minutes while stirring. Reduce the heat then add coconut milk into the pan & stir well. Cook for about 10 minuets until curry get thick (Add water if necessary).
- Turn off the heat & set aside 2 minutes before serve with steamed rice.