Spicy Beef And Peppers Recipe
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1cup beef tenderloin, cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 cup chili sauce
- ½ cup wine vinegar
- ¼ cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp prepared mustard
- 2 pieces onion, sliced into thick rings
- 2 pieces green bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 2 pieces red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- Combine flour and garlic powder then dip beef tenderloin in the mixture.
- Add tenderloin and brown well on both sides then drain off any excess fat.
- Combine chili sauce, vinegar, sugar, Worcestershire sauce alt, and mustard then pour over tenderloin.
- Cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Lay an onion slice on each slice then sprinkle green and red bell pepper cubes.
- Cover and continue cooking until tender.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More