- 1 kg chicken meat, sliced into desired sizes
- 1 medium size red onion ginger, sliced
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 pieces red chili pepper ( if you want extra hot you can put some more chili), sliced
- 3 pieces green chili pepper
- 1 tbsp ground pepper
- 3 gloves garlic
- 5 stalks or leaves of lemon grass
- 2 cups of water
- cooking oil
- chili leaves or spinach leaves as substitute
- Heat oil and saute ginger, onion and garlic then add the chicken and stir until juice comes out.
- Add the water, cover and let it boil then simmer until chicken meat is tender.
- Once tender, add the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour in coconut milk. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Put spinach leaves, cover and turn off heat.
- Have it covered for about 2 minutes until spinach leaves is cooked.
- Enjoy and serve hot.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More