Spicy mixed seafood sa gata Recipe
- 10-12 pcs mussels
- 6 pcs crab legs
- 1 cup shrimps
- 2 slices of catfish
- 1 1/2 cups squash, sliced
- 1/2 canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 pcs labuyo
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 medium sized onion
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- cilantro for garnish
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan or wok and saute garlic and onion.
- Add the seafood and squash and toss for a minute.
- Pour-in the water, let it boil and cover for a minute or two.
- Add the fish sauce and coconut milk. Simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with cilantro.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More