- 1 pound pork belly, sliced thinly into pieces ½ inch x 2 inches and ⅛ inch thick
For the marinade :
- ½ cup of crushed pear
- ¼ cup onion pure
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- ½ ts of minced ginger
- 1 chopped green onion
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs of sugar and 1½ tbs rice syrup (or 2 tbs brown sugar)
- a pinch of ground black pepper
- 2 ts of toasted sesame oil
- 3 tbs hot pepper paste
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a bowl. Add the sliced pork and mix well.
- You can grill, pan-fry, or BBQ right after marinating, but it’s best to let it marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with rice, samjang (a soybean paste based dipping sauce), lettuce, sliced garlic and green chili pepper.
- Make a small green lettuce wrap with pork, garlic, green chili pepper and samjang and eat the wrap in one bite!
Recipe Source here