Spicy Shrimp Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoon Oyster sauce
- 3 pcs Siling Labuyo ( Red Chili’s ), finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Sesame oil
- 1/4 Kilo fresh Shrimp medium sized, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium Red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 medium green onions, cut into small pieces
- a handful of salted peanuts
- Heat the Skillet in medium fire then place the butter and Canola Oil, once melted Sear the Broccoli florets, set aside.
- Add the Sesame Oil to the Skillet then saute’ onions, Siling Labuyo (red chili) and red bell pepper for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp, oyster sauce and Broccoli then stir-fry until shrimp are pink and firm.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Serve with rice.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More