Spicy Sweet and Sour Pork Recipe Video:
- ½ kg pork meat, sliced into bite-sized pcs.
- 1 pack ready-mix breading
- 1 medium-sized red bell pepper, cut into bite-sized pcs.
- 1 medium-sized green bell pepper, cut into bite-sized pcs.
- 2 medium-sized onion, cut into serving pcs.
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- spicy sweet and sour sauce (for the recipe, go here: spicy sweet and sour sauce recipe)
- cooking oil
- Heat cooking oil for deep-frying in a pan.
- Coat pork with ready-mix breading. Deep-fry until golden brown. Transfer to a plate then set aside.
- Heat about 2 tbsp of cooking oil in a pan. Add onion and garlic. Sauté until garlic turns light brown.
- Add red and green bell peppers and pineapple chunks. Mix well and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add the spicy sweet and sour sauce. Mix well.
- Add the fried pork. Mix well then cook for about 2 minutes.
- Best-served with steamed rice. Enjoy your spicy sweet and sour pork!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More