Spinach Bread Recipe
- 4 Cups Bread flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 TBSP yeast
- 1 cup Chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup shortening
- Sift all dry ingredients and mix then set aside.
- Mix the dry ingredients in liquid ingredients.
- Make a dough and rest for 30 minutes.
- Punching down the dough to release excess air in dough.
- Weighing the dough 30 grams for each bread and round then put in plain sheet with 2cm space each.
- Have ready 375 degrees F oven and baked about 30 minutes.