- 200g spinach, chopped
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 gloves garlic, mined
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 4 pcs. chicken breast fillet, pounded thin
- 1/2 cup white wine
- parlsey for garnish
- Heat spinach in saute’ pan. Transfer to strainer and press firmly with back of spoon or squeeze to remove excess moisture. Set aside in bowl.
- In the same pan, saute’ onion, garlic and chili flakes. Cook until onions are soft.
- In a small bowl, stir together onion mixture, chese and spinach.
- In another bowl, combine tomato sauce and balsamic vinegar. Then spread alayer on top of the chicken and then add the onion and spinach mixture.
- Roll the chicken tightly and secure with wooden toothpicks.
- In a pan, brown the chicken on all sides. Add white wine and cover, cook chicken until done.
- Slice chicken diagonally and drizzle with pan juices, garnish with parsley and serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More