- 200 gms fresh spinach
- 4 pcs whole eggs
- 100 ml fresh milk
- 1 gm chopped garlic
- 10 gms fresh butter
- salt and pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Wash and clean fresh spinach.
- Blanch and dip in cold water.
- Saute chopped garlic and onion in butter.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Mix eggs, fresh milk and sauteed fresh spinach.
- Cook in desired aluminum mold shape.
- Steam or bake in oven for 8-12 minutes or until done.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More