Spring Beef On Egg Noodles Recipe
Beef Recipes, Egg Recipes, Filipino Recipes, Lasang Pinoy, Lutong Pinoy, Meryenda Recipes, NOODLE RECIPES, Panlasang Pinoy, Panlasang Pinoy Recipes, Pinoy Recipes
September 7, 2013
- ¾ pound rump steak
- ¼ red, ¼ yellow and ¼ green bell pepper
- 1 bunch spring onions ( green onions )
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp dry sherry
- 500 grams fresh egg noodles
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Cut beef into thin strips then remove fat then wash, drain, and chop the spring onions and slice the peppers.
- Combine sherry and dark soy sauce then set aside.
- Toast sesame seeds in a dry wok then set aside.
- Heat olive oil then add the beef.
- Add spring onions and pepper and stir – fry for a minute then add sherry and soy sauce mixture and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the sesame seeds.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More