- 1 ½ cups uncooked squash, pared and cubed
- ½ cup shrimps, cooked, shelled, and slice
- ½ cup chicken, boiled and cubed
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup undiluted evaporated milk
- 3 tbsp. margarine
- 1 onion, peeled and grated
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- ¼ tsp. parsley, chopped ( for garnishing, optional )
- ½ tsp. cooked bacon, chopped ( for garnishing, optional )
- In a saucepan, combine all ingredients expect milk.
- Stir, then simmer for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Add the milk, and continue to stir. Do not boil.
- Garnish each serving with parsley and bacon if desired.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More