- 1 piece beef tenderloin
- 2 tbsp extra – virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- ½ – ounce shaved parmesan
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Tie beef tenderloin with kitchen twine then freeze until frozen.
- Rub frozen beef with salt and pepper then add beef to hot skillet and sear on all sides.
- Slice beef as thinly as possible then arrange parmesan shavings and lay beef slices on top.
- Drizzle with remaining olive oil and lemon juice then sprinkle with salt and pepper then serve.