Steamed Cassava Cake Recipe
- 24 ounces grated cassava
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 14 oz. can condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- ½ cup shredded quick melt or sharp cheddar cheese
- 5 cups water for steaming
- Pour water into a cooking pot. Let boil.
- Combine grated cassava, coconut milk, butter, eggs, and condensed milk in a large bowl. Mix well using a wire whisk.
- Pour the cassava mixture into individual molds. Arrange the molds in a steamer. Steam the cassava cake for 45 minutes.
- Remove the molds with cassava cake from the steamer. Let it cool down.
- Gently separate the cassava cake from the mold. Arrange on a plate. Top with shredded cheese.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!