- 4 pieces of halibut fillet, or steaks, about 5-6 oz each
- 1 medium onion, cut in half and sliced medium thick
- 5 cups chopped bok choy, cut into ½-inch slices
- (remove tips of leaves and discard)
- 2 cups thickly sliced fresh shitake mushrooms, 1/2 –inch
Thick), stems removed
- 1/3 cup minced scallion
- 3 medium cloves garlic, pressed
- ½ tsp. finely minced fresh ginger
- 3 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- Slice onion, chop bok choy, and press garlic and let Them sit for at least 5 minutes to bring out their health- Promoting properties.
- Mix dressing ingredients in a bowl and set aside,
- Add 2-inches of water to the bottom of a steamer And bring to a boll.
- Layer the onion, bok choy, mushrooms, and halibut In this order, in their steamer basket, Cover, and steam For about 3-5 minutes, Sprinkle a little salt and white Pepper over halibut before steaming.
- Serve on a platter with halibut nestled on top of Vegetables and drizzle dressing over all of it.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More