- 1 medium size maliputo fish ( a fish native to taal lake in batangas )
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- tbs. lambanog ( coconut wine )
- 1 thumb size ginger
- spring onions
- Gut th maliputo, rinse well and score the fish with diagonal cuts.
- Season the fish with salt and rub with salt and rub with the sesame oil. set aside.
- Mix the soy sauce ginger and lambanog.
- LIne a steamer with banana leaves, place the fish on top of it. Pour the soy sauce mixture over it.
- Steam until done.
Buy Cucumber Lemonade Now.
Check Out Our Recommended Products for you!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More