- 11/2 lb salmon fillet. Skin and bones removed and cut into 4 pieces.
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 bunches asparagus, bottom fourth removed
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and white pepper to taste
Mustard Dill Sauce
- 4 oz silken tofu
- 1 tbsp prepared mustard such as Dijon
- 4 tbsp fresh dill chopped
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup water
- ¼ tsp salt
- `1/4 tsp white pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Bring 2 inches of lightly salted water to a boil a steamer with a fight fitting lid.
- While water is coming to a boil. Put all sauce ingredients except olive a blender and begin to blend on high speed for about one minute. While blender is running, drizzle olive oil in a little at a time, Set aside.
- Cut ends off asparagus, When water is at a full boil place asparagus in steamer basket, cover, and cook until asparagus is tender, about 3-5 minutes, depending on thickness.
Remove from steamer, toss with 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper.
Please download the recipe here